Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's Get This Thing Started--3 Weeks Late That Is!

Well, it's that time of year again: the weather is getting colder, the leaves have already changed colour and lay scattered on the ground, my girlfriend has stopped shaving her legs, and the National Basketball Association has been into full swing for a few weeks now. With that, for some people, comes the joy that gets us through winter--Fantasy Basketball!

As a fellow fantasy basketball manager, and Commissioner of the 420 Championship for 5 seasons now, I know of the trials and tribulations we all endure over the 82 game schedule. I feel your pain when one of your top draft picks goes down with a gruesome injury. I know of the constant struggles you go through on whether or not to add/drop a player (and when more times than not you end up making the wrong decision!). And, I feel the frustration that you have if you happened to draft anybody from the Golden State Warriors, as Nellie is the biggest X-factor on that crazy-ass team!

As often as possible, I will try to shed light on some of the matters that matter to you in fantasy basketball--and if they don't matter to you, hopefully my blog will make your day a little brighter. As for your crappy team, I'm not so sure I can do much about that!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Nice blogs.....Do you give fantasy advice too?

    If you do, I need some help with my H2H keeper league.
    Yao Ming has just been dropped, and now is on waivers.....Is it a good idea to pick him up, or is it too early in the season to "stash" players???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it's too early to stash him right now. Wait for some status updates, then decide if you have the space to stash him on your bench until at least next year.

    ReplyDelete